“If you can’t measure it you can’t improve it.” – Peter Drucker
1. You trade without knowledge.
2. You treat trading like gambling.
3. You get emotionally attached with your trade.
4. You take early entry because of enthusiasm.
5. You trade under pressure of greed and fear.
6. You start revenge trading after a loss.
7. You trade because of fear of missing out (FOMO)
8. You do over-analysis.
9. You do overtrading.
10. You trade without stop-loss.
11. You start averaging after a loss.
12. You trade with heavy quantity.
13. You don’t have patience, discipline and self-control.
Now you know the cause of your losses. Eliminate as much as possible. You’ll improve your trading.