The Beautiful Words
“You’re reading it because a child was little bit fascinated about reading ‘few pages of few books‘ and wanted to know ‘how it feels to write‘…
How it feels to move the fingers to touch the screen and the letters getting appeared from nowhere on the screen….
And, how twenty-six alphabets of a language create the miracle of words, sentences, and paragraphs that have the potential to shape the life of a person and reshape the world into a better place.”
Today I’m going to gift you a list of the most beautiful words of English language.
I hope you’ll like this collection of some of my favorite words from one of the most beautiful languages on this planet.
- Aurora – The dawn in the early morning.
- Enlightenment – The action or state of attaining or having attained spiritual knowledge or insight.
- Pluviophile – A lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days.
- Euphoria – A feeling or state of intense excitement and happiness.
- Panacea – A solution or remedy for all difficulties or diseases.
- Eternity – A state to which time has no application; timelessness.
- Plethora – A large or excessive amount of something.
- Clinomania – Excessive desire to stay in bed.
- Infatuation – A strong desire to be near or know more about someone.
- Tranquility – A state of freedom from storm or disturbance.
- Serendipity – A large or excessive amount of something.
- Ethereal – Extremely delicate and light in a way that seems not to be of this world.
- Petrichor – The pleasant, earthy smell after rain.
- Supine – Lying face upwards.
- Ineffable – Unspeakable or indescribable.
- Paradox – A seemingly absurd or contradictory statement or proposition which when investigated may prove to be well founded or true.
- Lullaby – A quiet, gentle song sung to send a child to sleep.
- Solitude – A state of seclusion or isolation.
- Ephemeral – Things that don’t last forever.
- Sequoia – A seven-letter word that has the letter Q and all five vowels.
- Miracle – An extraordinary and welcome event that is not explicable by natural or scientific laws and is therefore attributed to a divine agency.
- Elixir – A magical or medicinal potion.
- Epiphany – A moment of sudden and great revelation or realization.
- Opulence – Great wealth or luxuriousness.
- Pristine – Clean and fresh as if new; spotless.
- Eloquence – Fluent or persuasive speaking or writing.
- Renaissance – The revival of European art and literature under the influence of classical models in the 14th–16th centuries.
- Elegance – The quality of being graceful and stylish in appearance or manner.
I’m sure that you’ve enjoyed today’s post.
If you think that I’ve missed your favorite word, let me know in the comment box.
Thank you for being here. Have a loving day.
Very nice lines
Love ❤️ you dear. My favourite word is ‘Love’. Thanks for posting this collection of words.
Thanks 🧒🙏. God bless you ❤.
My favourite word is “Peace”. Great work. Keep it up.
Brilliant work. Keep it up dear.
My favourite words are ‘Bliss’ and ‘Bless’.
God bless you, dear.
Very informative n feeling happy to read,,thank u😊
You’re most welcome.
Very nice line