Legal basis for processing personal data
We collect and use personal data from our users for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our service: We process personal data based on our legitimate interests to offer and maintain our service, such as fulfilling orders, providing customer support, and enhancing user experience.
- To communicate with our users: We process personal data based on our legitimate interests or consent to send newsletters, promotions, surveys, and other marketing messages to our users, as well as to respond to their inquiries and feedback.
- To comply with legal obligations: We process personal data based on our legal obligations to comply with applicable laws and regulations, such as tax, accounting, and security requirements.
You have the right to withdraw your consent or object to the processing of your personal data at any time, where applicable. You can do so by contacting us at email@example.com or by using the opt-out links or settings provided in our communications.
Users’ rights regarding their personal data
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- The right to access: You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you, as well as information about how and why we process it.
- The right to rectify: You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data we hold about you.
- The right to erase: You have the right to request that we delete or remove any personal data we hold about you, where there is no valid reason for us to keep it.
- The right to restrict: You have the right to request that we limit or suspend the processing of your personal data, where there is a dispute about its accuracy or legitimacy.
- The right to object: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, where we are relying on our legitimate interests or performing a task in the public interest.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +917084231043 We will respond to your request within one month, unless there are exceptional circumstances that require a longer period. We may ask you to provide proof of your identity and additional information to verify and fulfill your request.
If you have any questions or concerns about our data protection practices, you can also contact our data protection officer (DPO) at email@example.com or +917084231043.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe that we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in your country.
Categories of third parties that may receive or access users’ personal data
We may share your personal data with the following categories of third parties:
- Affiliates: We may share your personal data with our subsidiaries, parent companies, or other related entities for business purposes, such as providing and improving our service, marketing, and customer support.
- Service providers: We may share your personal data with our trusted service providers who perform functions or services on our behalf, such as hosting, analytics, payment processing, shipping, and email marketing. We only share the personal data that is necessary for them to perform their functions or services, and we require them to comply with our data protection policies and standards.
- Business partners: We may share your personal data with our business partners who offer products or services that may be of interest to you, such as sponsors, advertisers, or affiliates. We only share your personal data with your consent or based on your preferences, and we require them to respect your privacy rights and choices.
- Other parties: We may share your personal data with other parties when required by law or when necessary to protect our rights or interests, such as in response to a legal request, a court order, or a subpoena. We may also share your personal data with other parties in connection with a merger, acquisition, sale, or reorganization of our business.
Some of these third parties may be located outside the European Economic Area (EEA), where the data protection laws may differ from those in your country. When we transfer your personal data to these third parties, we ensure that there are adequate safeguards and measures in place to protect your personal data, such as standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission or other equivalent mechanisms.
Retention period or criteria for storing users’ personal data
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, unless otherwise required by law or requested by you. The retention period may vary depending on the type and category of personal data, the purpose and scope of processing, and the applicable legal or contractual obligations.
We will securely delete or destroy your personal data when it is no longer needed or requested, using appropriate technical and organizational measures. We will also ensure that any third parties who process your personal data on our behalf do the same.
We use different types of cookies for different purposes, such as:
- Essential cookies: These are cookies that are necessary for the proper functioning of our website, such as enabling security features, authentication, and session management.
- Functional cookies: These are cookies that allow us to provide you with additional features and functionalities, such as remembering your language, currency, and location settings, or providing you with customer support.
- Performance cookies: These are cookies that help us measure and improve the performance and quality of our website, such as collecting statistics, analytics, and feedback.
- Targeting cookies: These are cookies that help us deliver personalized content and advertisements that match your interests and preferences, based on your browsing behavior and profile.
You can manage or disable cookies at any time by changing your browser settings or using the cookie banner or consent tool on our website. However, please note that some cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our website, and disabling them may affect your user experience.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to ansiandyou™.
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Country refers to: Uttar Pradesh, India
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service refers to the Website.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to ansiandyou™, accessible from ansiandyou.life
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service’s account, such as Your name, Your email address, Your activities or Your contact list associated with that account.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to delete or request that We assist in deleting the Personal Data that We have collected about You.
Our Service may give You the ability to delete certain information about You from within the Service.
You may update, amend, or delete Your information at any time by signing in to Your Account, if you have one, and visiting the account settings section that allows you to manage Your personal information. You may also contact Us to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that You have provided to Us.
Please note, however, that We may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By visiting this page on our website: https://ansiandyou.life/contact/
By phone number: +917084231043