13 Benefits Of Walking
“There is no habit you will value so much as that of walking far without fatigue.”
– Thomas Jefferson
1. Helps to maintain weight.
2. One of the easiest ways to get more active.
3. Reduces symptoms of depression & anxiety.
4. Lowers low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (the “bad” cholesterol).
5. Raises high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol (the “good” cholesterol).
6. Lowers blood pressure.
7. Lowers the risk of some cancers.
8. Helps reduce risk and aids with the management of type 2 diabetes.
9. Improves mood.
10. Helps maintain strong bones.
11. Reduces the risk of heart attack.
12. Builds aerobic fitness.
13. You don’t have to pay for it.
Thanku for sharing the information!😊❤️