Start with a beautiful morning if you want to live a beautiful day. It doesn’t matter when you wake up, but do something you love to do once you wake up.
- Listening to your favourite Music.
- Reading a page of a non-fiction book.
- Taking a light exercise to boost your energy.
- Practising Martial Arts, Yoga or Dance.
- Imagining a beautiful day in your mental eyes.
- Feeling grateful for at least one thing that you have.
- Thinking of some quotes that you admire the most.
- Meditating on your Higher Self.
- Scribing a few words on a piece of paper.
- Just witnessing the ‘isness’ of the moment.
It doesn’t matter what you choose but does something that makes you feel good. That can silence the bombardment of thoughts mostly filled with pessimism and negativity. Just do it to silence the wandering monkey mind.
There may be a lot of work for you to do but first ‘make yourself ready for the day’ by tuning yourself with the morning to make it beautiful, so that you can face the day with an optimistic attitude towards life.
The journey toward being a ‘Realist’ starts with moving from pessimism and negativity to optimism and positivity and leaving both to see ‘Reality‘ as it is, not just the one face of it.
If you want a complete transmutation in yourself, you will need ‘energy’ and ‘energy‘ comes by doing certain things in a certain way. So, do something that raises your energy levels. Identify the activities that give you access to the dimensions of love, creativity, wisdom, power, intuition, and inspiration.
A new day starts with a new morning and to make your day the most beautiful day of your life, make the morning ‘most beautiful’ and the day will take care of itself.
With Best Wishes,
Have a beautiful morning when you wake up the next day.